Mr. & Miss Heiva
- All contestants must be between the ages of 14 and 45.
- All contestants must be unmarried and without children.
- All contestants must submit a Headshot Photo.
- All contestants must submit a Talent Choice along with a Fact Sheet.
- All contestants must submit a 250-Word Essay telling about themselves, and why they want to be Mr. or Miss Heiva. (Essay will be part of total score)
Contestants will compete in the following categories:
- Each contestant will need to tie and accessorize a pareu of choice.
- Fresh Flowers are encouraged.
- Silk or Plastic foliage is not allowed.
- Sandals or slippers may be worn.
- Hand-held items/props are allowed.
- Each contestant will be given 3 minutes to perform a Tahitian Song or Drumming Piece.
- Fact Sheet on your chosen talent entry must be submitted with entry application.
- Drop off ipod, iphone, or mobile device for sound/music at the sound station no later than Saturday, February 18th at 8:00am for sound test. (No CD's)
- For live music please fill out a Sound Stage Requirements Form.
- `Ahuroa Style Dress.
- Dress must be knee length or longer.
- Midriff must be covered.
- Sandals or dress shoes may be worn.
- Aloha Style Shirt.
- Long Pants, Dress Shorts or `Ie may be worn.
- Sandals or Dress Shoes may be worn.
Winners will be announced on Saturday, February 17th.
Winners must be present at Heiva i Hawai`i on Sunday, February 18th.